Setting up a DataFactory pipeline¶
Go to the Data Factory associated with your project.
- You can find it under the Dev Resource Group
- Or you can open the link to the instance in DevOps Pipelines - Deploy Data Factory to dev environment (see picture below).
In Data Factory go to the Author section.
Create or Select existing branch:
- If you are creating pipeline for the notebooks in the master branch select Create new and name it
- If you want to create pipeline based on the notebooks from the commited feature branch select Use existing and select the branch
On top you can see that you are using your branch.
You can create a new pipeline or update the existing one by selecting it under the Pipelines.
We are going to update the existing one
CovidPipeline for our demo purpose.
When you're done with editing the pipeline:
- Debug it
- After successful run hit Save (or Save All for multiple pipelines)
The new commit in DevOps repository under your branch used in Data Factory will be created.